Although the main purpose of a vacation or a weekend getaway is to rest, in this region there are so many offerings, that the visitor must request truce to the rest and enjoy a bit of the tempting offers we have.
Tours to rock art ( day or night)
- The House is in the heart of the Arquelogical Park of Coa Valley , mere 15Km from the engravings of Penascosa in Castelo Melhor and a little farther from Canada do Inferno and Ribeira de Piscos.
Tours all -terrain the Coa Valley and Agueda – off the House
- You can ride from our house and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and wildlife of the Coa Valley route with a taste adventure and many surprises .
Hiking – off the House
- Make the route of the mills and discover the traditions or walk in the Grand route of Faia Brava ( 25Km of stunning scenery )
Donkey rides – from the Santa Maria de Aguiar’s Convent
- Meet the donkeys from mirandesa race, and wander around in full communion with nature .
Horse riding – from Manege del’Rey in Almeida
- In a beatiful historic village, enjoy a unique tour of discovery.
- As we are part of the network Bikotel we have marked trails with GPS ( 3 routes , 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard) , and various facilities for our bold bikers (space to store bikes , space for bicycle maintenance , service laundry , meals on request with high energy value ) – off the House
Come discover the surroundings of our village .
Hiking – of the house
- On the outskirts of our village are fascinating little nooks , as the furnace roof , the necropolis , the animals and plants and can still find , even in the village , one community oven where bread was made and a olive oil mill , fully recovered .
Weaving Workshops – on the House
- Come and discover or recall one of the most ancient handicraft techniques